Welcome to the Home Page of
Update on 2013 Nucs:
We are behind schedule with nuc deliveries. This is due to a cold spring, poor queen grafting, unexplained bee die-offs, and some other issues. Please keep these points in mind:
1) We are filling orders based on first ordered, first served.
2) We will not put you at the top of the list due to vacation or other reason. And we will not bump you to the top of the list if you pay more.
3) We are not filling orders larger than 5 nucs.
4) If you want to cancel your order just let us know and we will refund any downpayment.
5) Calling us every day does not make nucs magically appear.
6) If you can get bees other places, please feel free to do so.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2013 Queen Rearing Class has been cancelled.
Just getting started in beekeeping? Are you a first year beekeeper, looking to have the information needed to be a better beekeeper?
Join the Pa. Backyard Beekeepers Association. Click here for details.
for Queen and Nuc Prices
Bjorn Produced Nucs for 2013
We have stopped taking nuc orders at this time.
While we may take additional orders in the near future, at this time, we need to settle the orders we currently have, and also get an idea of how winter is playing out. No sense taking more orders than just cancelling them later.
Keep in mind that nucs are not filled till May and June. If you want bees earlier than that time frame, order packages, then consider requeening later in the summer with northern stock if desired.
Beginner Kits, Top Bar Hives, Mason Bee Kits, Swarm Lures, etc., please check the products page by
Looking for local raw honey?